Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad Hair Day!

So we were bored today so the boys and I decided to have some fun doing their wacky, out of control hair (they both need haircuts BADLY!). I probably put a pound of gel and hairspray in Jacksons hair and it was some crazy spikey/curly froish do goin on! He kept saying "I look funky!" And poor Wyatt, I still cant bring myself to cut it so its pretty funny to put it in rubberbands. Not only does it look hilarious but he freaks out which I get a kick out of ( I know evil huh!).... We started with a DrSeuss type, sticking straight up in the air kinda thing. Then we went to pigtails which had me and Jackson rolling on the floor laughing and had Wyatt in tears freaking out whining "mama mama!" Like a cry for help. Too funny. After 3 lbs of product and a good laugh I threw them in the tub to wash it out and then we combed their lovely locks nicely, and they looked like my handsome little BOYS again! Lol, Im such a mean mom!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I was busting up laughing when I saw the picture of Wy crying in pigtails! That is classic. You will have to keep that picture to blackmail him in the future. Isn't that our right as mothers?

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

HOW FUN!! poor wy, but he looks so cute!!!

i would have fit in just fine...my hair has a mind of its own!