Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Angel Game/Ca Adventure!

Saturday was a fun day......... for all of us. I put together a big group Angels game with 30 of us, adults only. We got there about 3pm and tailgated, drank, ate, I mastered the game of flip cup lol I love doing big games like that. They are so fun. Im doing another one the end of May for Lukes bday but this one is like 100 ppl (or at least thats what were predicitng so we will see what happens, last year it was 75). As stressful as it can be to organize those things, after its all said and done its definetely worth it. We had a good time.... My sister and her boyfriend Eric picked the boys up that morning and took them to California Adventure for the day. They had ALOT of fun. And Wyatt had never been but unfortuantely for him he wasnt feeling so hot. I think he has his two year molars coming in or something cuz he has been a cranky mess since saturday and wont eat anything. When he does he whines, points to his mouth and says "teeth". Poor guy. But he stil had a good time. We bought the 2fer passes so Luke and I are gonna take the kids to Disneyland in a few weeks. Im excited. We havent been since before Wyatt was born. Anyways, heres a buncha pics... Enjoy! And thank you Ash and Eric!!
You know its a good day when........

4 comments:

ashley said...

classic, he fell asleep on his shoulders? so funny.

Caley said...

love the sleepy pic!! so cute!!! Thats when you know you had a good day! ha!

btw, will you change my site address already..... heheh!!!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ahhh the days where you can sleep anywhere...even on someones shoulders! looks like a good day for everyone!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Fun! I love where Jackson fell asleep. You are the party pro...You planned that huge tailgate party and now Luke's birthday...and I thought 30 people was a lot. Boy was I wrong! You're amazing, girl!