Monday, April 14, 2008

Flying Solo!

I survived my weekend flying solo! Mind u, I have been left to fly solo plenty of times for the weekend, no problem. Dont think Im not capable of taking care of my own kids by myself ( I do it every day). However, this wekend was a bit different. We had a bizillion things to do. Tball, baby showers, birthday parties. Not to mention a very swollen kid AKA Quasimoto. So it was a bit of a challenge for me. Saturday morning before we even left for Tball I was ready to pull my hair out. Of course the one day Im going crazy trying to get outta the house with a list a mile long my kids were NOT cooperating at all. Fits were being thrown, temper tantrums in full swing, stripping off uniforms after i dressed them twice before that! Just not my day. On top of it, I still had gifts to get to go to all these parties! By the time tball was done and I dropped the boys with my mom in the 100 degree heat (no joke by the way) I thought I was going to have a nervous break down. I wished my mom luck, she needed it. Anyways, my day proceeded to go that way (IM sure you dont wanna hear all the details!). After the last party in Irvine, for my friends Ang and Al, the boys and drove home and what do you know, they were both passed out in the car before I even hit the freeway. It was 1030pm. I so wish I could have been sleeping at that point. I was BEAT!
Sunday was MUCHHHHHHH better. After a morning of doing nothing, I packed some lunches and met Brandi and the kids at the beach. I did nothing, but relax in the sun. It was GREAT! We left the beach around four and by that time daddy was home so we rushed home to see him. By the time we got there the kids were passed out so they had to wait to see daddy.....

No comments: