Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Being Bad is Exhausting...

Or so it seems. The other day (before Wyatt got really sick) he was being a giant pain in the butt. I finally put him in his room to calm down. Usually they have a timeout but if they are really bad or I just cant handle them anymore they have to go sit in their room until I come get them. Well after about 15 minutes or so I went in to get Wy out and he had buried himself in his puppies at the foot of his bed and fallen asleep. I could barely see him when I walked in I thought he had ran out on me! It was so cute. Apparentely being a ginat pain in the butt wore him out too!
Anyways, Wy is much better now. He didnt have to have another breathing treatment on saturday thank good ness and his oxygen levels were back up. His pipes werent as swollen and things were looking up. Still had a down weekend and all day yesterday he just wanted to sit in my lap and watch tv. Today he is running around like crazy and arguing with me and fighting his brother like nothing was ever wrong. He is off the steroids, just on antibiotics still for the bronchitis and ears. Im ready to lose my mind though with these kids who are ready to go play outside cuz their energy is skyrocketing outta control. Wyatt and his cough though just still isnt ready to be running outside in the yet again dry air. I dont want this coming back! So until then, wish me LUCK!!!! And thanks again for all the kind messages and well wishes for the little man!! We appreciate each one!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture. Reminds me of you at the hospital when you were having Jackson. Just a chip off the old block I guess.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Oh man. That was an awful story. I think that is the worst part of being a parent..dealing with the scary illnesses/accidents. When Emma went to the Emergency Room a few months ago, I felt so helpless. It really puts things into perspective when your child or a loved one is in that situation. I feel like my experience with Emma helped me to be a better mom because now I'm just grateful she's alive and well. And I'm not trying to brag..(because I still have a long way to go) but these experiences are so eye-opening. I feel so different. Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you feel that way?