Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pretty Behind!

Ok so let me start by saying that I have gotten extremly behind. There hasnt been a ton of really cool stuff to blog about but still.... this is not like me! Next let me just say that I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST IT!!! I spent 9 of 12 days without Luke and I have gone crazy. My kids are on my last nerve, I feel like no matter what they do I lose it on them. I feel really bad but at the same time, I need a freakin break. Not to mention on top of it I have this new baby that Im trying to get all 3 of us adjusted to. Lindsay and I finally decided that on sunday morning we are going to a girls brunch with lots of Mimosa's and no children. I neeed a weekend of that but we know that isnt happening.

Let me back track a little. Thursday the 24th, Luke left early that morning for Laguna Seca in Monterrey to work with Jon. I spent the weekend with the kids. School, soccer-which went amazingly well I must say. They have put some effort into changing the program and it was wayyyy better that weekend. Jack actually really enjoyed it. HOWEVER, my entire day consisted of soccer. I got to the field at 10am for team pictures, had their game from 11-1230, where I had to not only play with Jackson but somehow keep Wyatt entertained too. Not fun. From there I ran to target and got them some lunch at McDonalds then at 2pm went to another school for individual pictures. BLAH! Did I mention it was hotter than crap that day?!?! Well it was hotter than crap! So the boys and I got home and went to the waterpark. Last day it was open til next May so we took advantage. Sunday was a day full of chaos (wont even get into that) and then Monday Keira was here for the first day. Luke got home later that night and boy was I happy to see him! I was exhausted and just to have someone else talk to the kids was a world of difference for me. Well he was home after work obviously, tues (yet had a gme that night), Wednesday, and thursday (also had a game that night) and then left again Fri morning for Vegas for Albertos bachelor party. He finally returned on Sunday afternoon, just in time to order some pizza and help me get the kids to bed. He is back thank goodness, but I am still on edge with my kids cuz I still havent had a break. So you can imagine why I am a little behind. So Im gonna catch up a little best I can right now!!! And leave you with a few pics from the waterpark!! Cross your fingers i dont sell my kids by the weekend!!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

I know what you mean about needing someone to talk to besides the kids!! I know husbands are tired from work and everything else they do, but being a mom is hard work too! HOpe you can get some time to yourself soon! Hey, I posted on our family blog. Shocking, I know. I still don't have my own blog, like everyone keeps telling me to do, but if you feel like it you can check it out. There's a little update.. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/
You're such a good mom, Amy! Hang in there!

ashley said...

hey, we are in town. actually i leave for utah tomorrow for nancy's wedding, but will be back for all next week, so we have to get together! i will call you- yeah!