Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 2nd Bday Parker!


Parker is 2! Can you believe that! I feel like just yesterday we were celebating his 1st bday. CRAZY! Jenny and Ryan had his party up here in Ladera at the same park I did the boys at. I went and saved tables the night before and everytthing went really well. He had his Lightning McQueen party complete with a pinata, cake, parktime, hot dogs, candy and treats! And the kid made out like a bandit in the clothes department! All the cousins were there of course and we actually noticed they were all sitting in a line and we snapped a picture as fast as we could before we lost them! Thank god for Hunter and Ky cuz they kept my kids entertained (considering it was my last day of single motherhood and my head was spinning!). Mom and Dad also got Parker a sweet quad and of course Little Miss Sophia was first to push him around on it (regardless of the fact it was motorized! HA!). Its crazy how big they are all getting. It was a fun day and I was sooo happy they did it so close to my home hahaha! Happy 2nd Birthday Parker... we love you little miracle man!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my baby!! I can not believe he is two years old already, can you?? Thanks for posting the b-day shout out and the pics. And of course, thanks again for going and saving the picnic tables for us- you were a huge help! Love ya!