Wednesday, October 1, 2008

YES I AM!!!!

I AM watching a new baby! NO I am not preggers lol lol lol I so got you guys!!! HELLO?!?!?! We are talking about me here! No mas for me!!! I started watching Keira this week though. She is almost 4 months old, cute as a freakin button, almost makes me wanna have another! The boys LOVE it... they hover over her all the time. Jakc has asked twice now in the last 2 days if we could keep her. Like shes a pet. HA! She has these big blue eyes and the most baby chub ever. She is super mellow and happy and loves all the attention she is getting here. Its a big adjustment for me and the kids, but it hasnt been bad at all so far. We are all just trying to fall into a new routine or at least add her to ours. So far so good! Anyways, sorry to get some of you so worked up about this! LOL No actually Im not, I loved every minute! HAHAHA!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You Tease...
She's really cute and you should have alot of fun with her.

Anonymous said...

How absolutely ADORABLE ! Keira is a little doll, and it looks as if she loves the boys as much as they love her ! Enjoy !

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

you crack me up! she is adorable and i bet little wy is doting on her non stop!

The Trotter Family said...

OK, you so totally suck! I should have known that you were going to be watching another kid, but I totally fell for it. Whatever!

ashley said...

ha ha
she really is cute. and the boys do look like they love her! have fun!

Valley Girl said...

that was funny!!!

she is sooo pretty! if you don't keep her maybe i wil ;)

are you guys done really???

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... she is adorable! Can we keep her????? Ask her mommy!