Monday, October 6, 2008

A Morning With Wy!

Monday I had the day off from watching Keira cuz her grandparents were in town. So after I dropped off Jackson I caled Wendy and her and I decided to take the little boys to the zoo. Those poor little boys never get our alone time, we are always carting them around running errands when the big guys are in school. So we thought it would be a fun treat to just take them. Im glad I did. Sometimes I feel bad knowing all the fun things Jack and I did when he was so small and there was only one. He got so much mommy alone time. Poor Wy never gets it. He is so different too when his big bro isnt around so its fun to see him be himself and just enjoy everything on his own. Hes just so funny. We saw all the animals and rode the train. The boys had fun and even though it was brief we still need to do it more often.

No comments: