Friday, October 17, 2008

Where A Mom Can Be A Kid!

Only the happiest place on earth... CHUCK E CHEESE!!! We met Ambra and Mason and Kendall there for lunch yesterday.... I can never pass up the salad bar (however you will be happy to know I only had ONE piece of cinnamon bread!). I carried Keira around in the baby Bjorn most the time so I still had free hands to win the most tickets ever, HAHA!! Funny story wihle we were there.... the boys friend/ worst enemy Chuck E himself came out to play and before I could get to Jackson to save him from shitting himself Sir Chuck E had walked right up to him and scared the bejesus out of him. Jack dropped the gun, tried to runaway only to fall and become more frantic as he screamed for dear life trying to find a safe haven (or moms shoulder!). In the meantime Wyatt had seen him and fallen off the chair he was sitting on, thank god Ambra was there to grab him. So for the enxt ten minutes while Chuck E cruised the place the kids sat shaking on either side of me and Keira in my lap. Such WIMPS I tell ya. Then there is Mase who is giving him hugs and high fives. Where did my kids get there girlieness from. Gees. We won almost 800 tickets... so the three boys got some sweet prizes and then we were off to the house... with two CRANKY KIDS! Which will lead to my next story later... til then.. enjoy my girls, O i mean boys, at the happiest place on earth (sorry Disneyland you got nothing on the salad bar!).........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny...

Unknown said...

This is seriously the funniest blog story I've ever read! I've passed it on to everyone at our office. Thanks for lightening up our day! Love you!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

LMAO...i was seriously laughing my ass off as i pictured jack doing a face plant with a hand as the giant mouse nearly trampled him...and the frantic scramble after falling to the floor! seriously LMAO!

poor kids! but super entertaining for everyone else!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying right now. So wish you had a video of that. Do you think the employees there replay their security cameras at night and laugh at those moments?!?!? I totally would.

Mama Dubs said...

Hahahah so funny what Brandi said! By the way, thanks for not cropping my fat whale of a body out of that picture... grrr.... and thanks for getting Mase a harmonica.... he's working on a song to serenade you with lol