Thursday, October 23, 2008

BOO!!!


So we reciprocated our BOO's the other night. And let me just tell you that my children are the worst BOOers of all time!! We got caught, not once, not twice, but three times!!!! NO JOKE! Jack wanted to wear his costume which I finally realized was because he thought we were trick or treating. Then when we would ring a doorbell he thought he had to stand there to say trick or treat and get candy. I finally had to pick him up and run! Needless to say after trying to ding dong ditch three of our neighbors we ended up in the driveway talking to Jeff, Rich and Megan! All three of them caught us in the act. BOOOOOOOOOOOO! Like I said, worst booers of all time! But our boo bags turned out cute, and Jack did a great job of making the signs to hang on their doors! Now if only I could have got him to run!

No comments: