Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just Call Me Crash

Cuz thats what Luke was calling me.... But NO I did not crash! However someone did crash into me. I had just dropped Jackson off at school and was on my way home. I was stopped at a red light and it finally turned green so I started to accelerate. Then about 5 feet across the crosswalk all I heard was a huge bang and felt a big jolt. Dumb lady in back of me had slammed right into me. From the sound of it I expected to get out of my car and have a big smashed up bumper. Luckily it was fine... I have a hole in the back and she has a hole in her bumper from my trailer hitch so at least its not that bad. I think the trailer hitch saved the back of my car though. The kids didnt even flinch. She felt awful... she said she had sneezed when she started to accelerate so hit it too hard. Sounds really lame but I guess it is a pretty valid excuse. LOL. I got her info and on our way we went. Now I'm sure its just going to be a big hassle, one I am not looking forward to. And of course Luke keeps thinking of all the worst case scenarios like she is going to change her story and Ill have to go to court or something! She was a nice mom in a mini van who felt so terrible and was only really worried about how my kids were. Not to mention it was a fender bender, one that you can obviously see that she ran into me so there isnt much to the story. Im not worried, maybe its me being naive and thinking the best of people but I'm really not worried. For now I just have a hole in my bumper....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone get mad @ you!? I swear there was a different post here a little while ago...

The Bradys said...

lol ya she got mad... i took it down... :( they were cute tho

Unknown said...

So what was on here that took down ? Inquiring minds want to know.