Friday, September 28, 2007

22 Hours and Counting...

Thats right... we leave in 22 hours and I feel like my head/nose are going to explode. Wyatt is coughing flem balls and has a nose thats leaking like a faucet. Jack isn't too bad, so Im hoping his goes away by tomorrow morning. Luke feels ALOT better today and thinks he will be 100% tomorrow (thank god for antibiotics).... and was playing mommy to me this morning. He brings me three pills (dunno what they were) and a viatamin water then brings me all the "Candee drugs" Echinacea, Zinc, Viatamin C and says "after you eat take these". O and then he proceeds to tell me "make sure you drink lots of water today!" Good thing he isnt still dying and someone can tell me what to do haha. I had so much viatamin water yesterday im surprised Im not floating away. If you havent tried the XXX flavor, its delicious and its all antioxidants. Luke said he was going to bring me home a bunch today when he got off work. PS I bought 6 yesterday and they are all gone. To make matters just a tad bit worst, Jenna, the little girl I watch during the day, is also sick, same thing as Wyatt. Her nose is gross and she is coughing flem balls. I brought out my meds and drugged each one of them up, one by one. I even gave the boys viatamin water with their friendly bacteria powder in it. I have so much to do today to get ready for tomorrow, laundry, pack three of us, go get groceries, pay bills and all I want to do is lay in my bed and close my eyes (my room is super dark and cool right now so its taking everything in me to not lay down). SOOOOOO PLease PLease PLease hold a good thought for the four of us and cross your fingers that by tomorrow we are all ok.

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I can't make it through the night without getting up to pee at least once. 6 vitamins waters later...did you get any sleep?