Sunday, September 23, 2007

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

Sunday football... you know what that means! Yes everyone decked out in their gear, Luke and Jack just went to Tylers to watch the game and Wy and I are stuck here to clean. Which is fine by me right now cuz this house looks like a bomb hit. Grandma and Grandpa sent out a new jersey for Jackson and he was sooooo excited to wear it today. He even told me it was "3-6"! (36 Brian Westbrook) He said "I have one like Wy Wy!" He was so happy. THANK YOU THANK YOU Grandma and Grandpa! You not only made his day but saved me from a morning full of tears from one sad little boy! Luke left here saying the Eagles were already kicking butt so hopefully he wasnt joking. We will find out when he gets home by the look on his face :)


Last night we went to Dustin and Ambras for some pizza and Wii. Some of my friends that i have grown up with, the Blums, came over too so it was really good to visit with them and let the kiddies play. Jessica and her husband Jake live in AZ now with their three boys Caden, Colson and Cyler. Unfortuantely Cyler (who is Wyatts age) had already fallen asleep at Grandmas so he didnt come. And Jessicas brother Justin and his soon to be wife Lindsay came over too. They left their baby Gavin at home though. The boys all got along really well and played Wii most the night. While the rest of us sat on the back patio and talked about the good 'ol days! It was a fun night.


When i had walked outside to greet Jessica and Jake Wyatt came outside with me, and when i turned my head to talk to Jess in slow motion, Wyatt walked off one of the steps in the front yard and face planted right on to the cement. Head firs, all you heard was a huge THUD! My heart dropped and I ran over there. He had a big hole in his forehead that immediately started dripping blood. Then pouring blood. He was so sad. He was screaming and shaking and would not let go of me when I was holding that towel on his forehead. Luckily it wasnt anything serious, even though I thought we would be taking a trip to the ER. He wont let me take the bandaid off now either. Haha. Poor baby! He was fine though, he sat on the couch with Ambra with a cold beer for awhile haha and then was up in no time playing Wii with the kids, or attempting I should say!


Well I guess i should go get my cleaning done now. We are having company for dinner, actually the other Blum sibling, Jarret and his new wife and baby. Brixton is a month old and I havent met him yet so Im pretty excited! Should be another fun night catching up! Ok, off to clean!! Just another day in paradise huh?!! Go Eagles!!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Poor Wyatt!

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor little guy!!! How is it that falls always seem to go in slow motion....hate that!!!!
I am Glad he is OK...I hope you don't have pictures coming up soon!!!
~Val