Saturday, September 15, 2007

My New Toys!

I got some new toys! First off let me start off by saying coffee is a wonderful thing. I never used to drink coffee, I hated it in fact.Tuesday I went to Erins after taking Jackson to school and she was having a cup and I said "please poor me one!" I wasnt used to getting up early and actually rushing to get the boys ready and taking three kids out of the house. I was exhausted. Our mornings are usually slow and I dont have to rush to do anything. Well that cup of coffee did it for me. I felt so much better. And Luke started drinking it when he started working for Scorpion (since he has to be there at 7am). So I bought a coffee pot, LOVE IT!!!! Its so nice to set that timer and both of us have coffee first thing in the morning, especially the days Jack goes to school. So yes now I am addicted. Luke sets the timer for 630 when he leaves so he takes off with a fresh cup then it stays hot for me when I rush out the door at 8, three children in hand!! Its the best! So my next new toy is a new dining room table. Our old one was a piece of crap! I have had it since I first moved out with Chris and Johnny, when I was 20! It was so gross. Lauren gave it to me, its basically brand new but they dont have room for it. And it matches our house perfect. I was so excited. She also gave us a new patio set, also basically brand new but they dont have room for it. (Sorry no pics of that, we have to pick it up tomorrow cuz we didnt have enough room in the truck) Ours was falling apart, just weathered, it was old! So i had a good week with all my new toys. So fun!


Jack had a great 2nd first day in Miss Amandas class. She said he did really good. When we got there he went right in again, didnt even say bye to me. I really shouldnt complain about this becuase there are some moms who really struggle. Guess IM lucky, but HELLO!!! Cant I just get a goodbye! He also had his first homework assignment. He had to fill this school house with pictures of his family to put on the wall at school. Its so fun doing a pre schoolers homework!! We also got to order books from his first book order (remember doing that when we were kids, so exciting to get them when you were little!) Suprisingly, SIKE, he picked out a shark book. O and did I tel you that Wyatts new favortie thing to do is stand on his head. Definetely his fathers child. So anyway we had a good week. Long though, very very long. Now its the beginning of a very busy weekend. We are off to Dylans soccer game now to watch a bunch of five year olds run in circles haha (Ambra said his coach is really hot so Im looking forward to this!) Luke is working some open house for Scorpion in San Diego or something so we wont see him til 5 or so. Just me and the boys today!

No comments: