Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Strike a Pose (A Very Brady Talent Show)

Ok so Jackson has this new thing (no idea where it originated from, Im assuming McKenna or Kylee) but its probably the funniest slash gayest thing I have ever seen him do. Its hilarious. With his hands on his hips he sticks his butt out just like this.... We have had an uneventful morning... this is about as exciting as it gets. Wyatt seemed to have put on a talent show for me. A gay talent show... hence the Very Brady Talent Show title. (If you know Luke you know why!)We will start with my gay dinosaur baby (Luke calls him T-Rex becuase he walks with his hands in front of him like a T-Rex)
Then to the dancin queen...
My singing sensation! Then the duo chatted it up....
Then went to bed... (after a glass of wine of course)
Then he just cracked up, like he knew just how homo all these pictures look (and how much he will hate me when i show them to his future wife)!
I told you our day was super uneventful!
So bored.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to put those singing pictures on your myspace. What a little ham!-Rachel