Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why Now????

Why is it that everytime something is going on thats somewhat important, someone (or in this case everyone) gets sick! You know Luke has been sick for like 3 weeks now, bronchitis, a nasty cough, etc etc.... Well yesterday he came home from work and slept for two hours before I woke him up to go to our softball game. He probably shouldnt have played but I could never get him to miss a game. This morning he slept in a little and then headed off to see the Dr again. Turns our he now has a narly sinus infection (surprise surprise) so the dr gave him amoxiccilan and also a viral infection so he has an inhaler to kill the viral infection. It just wont go away and when he went over a week ago the dr said it was bronchitis and gave him a 5 day antibiotic, which apparentely didnt work. Well now Wyatt has been coughing the last few days and just keeps getting worst. I just went to the store and bought him TONS of medicine and Zinc cough lollipops, which are perfect cuz of course he thinks its just candy. He seems to feel fine its just this gross cough. Keep in mind this started with Jackson over a month ago and his went on for a month. Well yesterday Jackson started getting all stuffy again and when he woke up today he had to blow his nose like 10 times before going to school. When i woke him up this morning i noticed he had barfed last night in his bed, never came and got me, just left it there, so gross!!! But it was just barf like when he coughs hard enough he pukes up a snot ball (sorry a little detailed).... WHY NOW!!!! We are leaving in less than 48 hours for Palm Springs, which we are all soooo excited for. If i have to deal with 3 sick boys Im going to die. Not to mention I feel it coming to me ( I had a zinc lollipop so cross your fingers for me haha) AHHHHH what am I going to do!

Anyhoo.... on a different note. Jackson got to take home the share bag from school on Tuesday so today he got to share a toy, he chose his baseball glove. He was so excited. Last thursday he got in the car when I picked him up and said in this sad little voice on the verge of crying "I dont care if i dont get to take home the share bag" which obviously he did. I felt so bad for him so on tuesday he bolted outta the classroom with bag in hand soooo excited. It was so cute. Its amazing all the crap pre schoolers bring home from school, you should see the amounts of artwork on my refridgerator. Its so cute but realllly????? I think every two weeks I need to throw everything out. Its just crazy.


Its funny these days to watch the boys battle. Wyatt is definetely starting to hold his own with his brother and Jack deserves it. In the bath the other night jack was was pouring water on Wyatts head and Wy would freak out and try to jump out of the bathtub. Well finally he picked up the little cup i wash their hair with and dumped it on Jacks head. Jack freaked out and got so mad at Wyatt and I just laughed. He tried to tell on him and I said "Well you deserved every bit of it". It was hilarious. Sibling rivalry..... it begins.

1 comment:

lauren said...

your boys are so cute. i wonder if kaia will be mad at me for some of the pics i post.