Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

Its Monday... ewwww! We had a good weekend though. Luke worked a long shift with Scorpion down south somewhere (he doesnt even know what city he was in) on Saturday so he didnt get home til five or so. The boys and I went to Dylans soccer game, hilarious! Its so funny watching five year olds trying to play an organized sport, cant wait for Jack to start next year! Then we went and ran some errands. I dont think the boys have ever been so good running errands before. I was shocked. Well other than Wyatt sitting in the front of the cart smacking me the whole time and grabbing me and just cracking up. Terror. We came home and took naps then off to Nana and Papas to spend the night. My parents friends Jeanette and Cary have a granddaughter thats jacks age so they came over for dinner and the kids got to play. They hadnt seen each other since they were babies. My dad said they got along really well and played all night. Luke and I went to Mike Morales' 60th birthday party. Very fun. Poker, spa, good food, karaoking. Luke and some of the guys karaokied til 330 in the morning! It was so funny! We had a great time even though the next day we were paying for it with lack of sleep. I went to pick up the boys at ten and Luke told me he was gonna go to the doctor. He has had a cough all week, compliments of Jackson I think. Well when Luke gets sick he REALLY get sicks. He now has bronchitis. WONDERFUL!!! It happens everytime he gets a cold. It turns into something like brochitis or pneumonia. Funny thing is this time he feels totally fine, he is just stuffy and coughing like a horse. Its so lame, ughhhh! Anywhooo... We went to McKennas 6th birthday party at noon. The kids swam and did the pinata and all the fun stuff. By the time we got them to the car they were passed out, lollipops in hand. So Luke and I took naps ourselves when we got home. We were all in bed by 930 last night. It was great.


Now its Monday and Im about to spend my day cleaning out our disgusting house before the holidays hit. Im about ready to put up fall decorations, which means here comes the holidays! EWWW! So not ready for that yet. Monday night football tonight though Eagles and Redskins! One of Lukes best friends is a Redskins fan so we will be watching the game with him tonight somewhere! Should be fun haha!


I did take some funny pictures of the boys. Wyatts hair is so long right now (only on top though) so I put it in a ponytail. It was so funny. Jackson kept yelling at me saying "He isnt a girl MOM!!" And Wyatts new favorite word/thing is saying "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!" Such a ham for the camera now. I was cracking up. So anyways here is just a few pictures of my little girl to make you smile. Just imagine him saying "CHHHHEEEEEEEEEEESE" when you look at them!

No comments: