Thursday, September 6, 2007

Meet the Class Day!

Preschool has officially started! Hooooorayyy! I cant tell you how excited I am. Today wasn't a full day, only an hour. But Jackson, in his new school clothes (picked out the previous day by his cousin Kylee!) attended his first day of school! He is going to Saddleback Childrens Center in Santa Margarita. Both his older cousins went there and a few of the Fitch kids so we knew alot about it (saved me some preschool hunting) and everything we have heard has been nothing but great things! He has the same teacher Kylee and Hunter had, Miss Karen. She even remembered Hunter and Ky! I called Brandi to see if that was a good thing or a bad thing! haha. However, Hunter just started seventh grade at RSM and has the same English teacher my sister and I had, Mrs. Linnell. Needless to say, he may be spending alot of time in the hallway like Ash and I did. She HATED me! For some reason I could never keep my mouth shut in that class. Weird. ANYWAY..... Jackson met Miss Karen and her helper Miss Kathy. The kids played in the classroom for awhile while the parents stayed outside and were shown some of the things we need to know. We do know one little girl in his class, Brooke. Her older sister goes to school with Kylee and from me taking care of Hunter and Ky for two years, Jack and I had gotten to know alot of the kids and moms, and Brooke's mom is really cool. So it was nice to know someone. When it was finally time to leave I said "Cmon Jack, time to go bud!" and he says "No i wanna go back to the classroom!" Very good sign! How many kids say that! I told Luke and he started laughing and said Jack couldnt be his kid then! Haha.... He cant be mine either then! So Tuesday is the first REAL day..... Im really looking forward to it!

No comments: