Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yes I Do Have BOYS!

My kids love dolls!!!!! Yes I promise you, they love dolls. Most of you probably know that Wyatt has been carrying around this little doll that my sister left here for months (it used to wear pink pajamas til Luke made me take them off). Well today we were at Target (trying to stay busy while jack was at school) and he wanted this cabbage patch doll. I wasnt about to spend 20 bucks on a doll for my SON! So i handed him this little doll in a bathtub (a boy one dressed in blue) and he held it all through target. Even when we went down the boy toy aisles he didnt flinch. Loved it. So tonight we showed it to dad who just shook his head haha. He was giving it hugs and kisses, so cute. But then Jack got involved and is now STILL pretending he is bathing the thing in the little bathtub with all the fake soap. It is so funny. They love this doll. I HAVE BOYS!!!! What is going on here! O well Im getting a kick out of it! However they did do some boy like things tonight which made me remember that yes they are boys. Tonight we went to Chuck E Cheese with Dustin and the boys. We had a ton of coupons so we got like 100 tokens for 12 bucks! So good! They played forever! This was the first time Wyatt has been since he has been walking (so much easier for me) and he had a ball! Most of the time he was off by himself cuz he couldnt get enough. Luckily it was empty in there so he could cruise and I wasnt worried. I totally forgot my camera but they did the little sketches. Jack was being a butt though and wouldnt hold still long enough so we got the back of his head. Wyatt at least cooperated! They won 713 tickets so they each got a toy. Wyatt got a dinosaur (imagine that) and Jack? Well take a guess? Yes, a dirtbike. Soooo his fathers son! The kids had a fun filled day!! And as for me, Im exhausted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the doll. My brother played with barbies and he is totally into cars and bikes and all that manyly stuff. It will go away!--Rachel

Anonymous said...

Sooo funny!!!!
Hey, didn't know you had a blog! So glad, I was missin you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, Valerie....too spacey to type in my name!

Jeanne said...

So adorable! I don't know if you remember how Ryan and Michael had their Joey dolls when they were toddlers/pre-schoolers. They adored 'em. and.. they turned out to be total he-men, heh?

I'm loving your stories, Amy.

Anonymous said...

Now why didn't you write anything about the Monday Night Football game?!?!? Oh that's right....probably because the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles L-O-S-T!!!!! Love it!!!!!