Monday, September 24, 2007

My Last New Toy!

Luke finally picked up my last toy! New patio furniture! Yayyyyy! I actually want to sit in the backyard now that we got that gross stuff outta there. It was falling apart!I love my new stuff, and its cute! Wish we were going to be here this weekend to enjoy but oh well! Maybe tonight with some Monday night football!


Wyatt finally let me take the bandaid off his head last night. Poor little guy. It looks alot better than I thought it would though, babies heal so fast! I know you look at this picture and think "Amy your crazy, thats nothin!" But it was really bad, no joke! That little scratch was a hole! O and I have to tell you what Jack has been calling him lately, dunno where it came from or what it even means but its hilarious... he calls him Bumberball! Is that like he is trying to say butterball? I dunno. I dont get it but its hilarious. What the heck is a bumberball??

Last night we had Jarret and Brittany over for dinner. It was so good to see him and meet the fam. Their baby Brixton is adorable! I hogged him. Surprise surprise! And he was so good, he maybe cried once the whole time he was here. We caught up and reminisced hahah Jarret and I were quite the bullies when we were little. It was funny to talk about. Even out of all our brothers and sisters, and other nieghbor kids, we were always picking on one of them. haha Luke had met him once like 4 years ago, but never actually hung out with him. He really liked him though so hopefully we will be seeing more of them.

Well another week huh.... Its ok cuz Im counting down til Saturday morning when we leave for Palm Springs yayyyyyyyy! We are so excited! Cant wait!

4 and a half days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody would think you are crazy....it is amazing how much blood comes from any head injury, no matter how small!!!!

Your furniture is beautiful!!!

Have fun in Palm Springs...I'm Jealous!!!
~Val