Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thats What I Get!

So tonight Wyatts diaper was wayyyyy soggy and I kept telling him to take it off cuz it was so cute to watch him try. Finally he got it off and was having the time of his life running around naked. I was dying laughing cuz he would stop every 10 seconds to make sure his junk was still there! I couldnt help but to take pictures of that cute little butt sprinting across my family room. Luke finally says "He is going to pee on the carpet!" and I reply with a "Of course he wont!" Not more than thirty seconds later Wyatt stood there frozen just staring at me and peed right in front of me! Such a punk! Guess i should have maybe listened to Luke......... Thats what i get for taking such great naked bribe pictures!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Been there, done that!

lauren said...

amy.. your such a good blogger. im som proud that i got you addicted! when can we get together?