Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Literally, my computer says its 98 degrees in Mission Viejo. This is how its been all week. Yesterday I blew up the kiddie pool and let the kids swim cuz I couldnt stand sitting in the hot house anymore. I turned the mister on me and it was AWESOME! So much cooler. Wyatt loves the kiddie pool, I think cuz he knows he can touch just as good as his brother so he still has control! Jackson was being a punk with the hose, spraying the babies in the face. Finally Wyatt got him back and we all know how Jackson freaks out over water. So when Wyatt sprayed him or even splashed him I couldnt help but to laugh. Then we finally sat down to relax before bedtime and Jenna and Wy sat down next to each other on the couch and were reading. It was so cute, I was glad i had the camera out. Luke got home from work and did the same thing with the mister. While he was out there though he was pushing Wyatt in the swing and Wyatt sat like this for 10 minutes Luke said. He wasnt sleeping, just laying there. I was laughing so hard. Apparentely he didnt want to move (the mister was on him too!)



Last night was fun. My friend Leah is in town with her husband Paul from Nebreaska so they came over to hang out along with some of our other friends. We sat down to play cranium and after about 4 turns a bunch of our neighbors walked in. So our game got postponed and we had a good time with them (to say the least!)... They are hilarious!! Especially after so many drinks, that I finally had two of them drinking Rum and Juice from sippy cups. I was extremely entertained! Love our neighbors (well some of them!) Which leads me to my next topic (haha)... we went and looked at a house today in Robinson Ranch, which is the community I would REALLY like to be in. There are so many kids, parks, pools, cul de sacs, a great school, quiet and nice. The house was cool, alot more room then what we have now and a nice big yard too. So keep your fingers crossed for us cuz Im really hoping it happens!! It would be so nice! As much as I would miss some of our neighbors :(

After house hunting, we went to Emma's birthday party at the Classic Car show at the fairgrounds. Our friends Jason and Cheyenne had her party there becuase Cheyennes dad is a big classic car guy and brings his car there every year. It was a nice change as far as the birthday party scene goes and the kids had a really good time. It was sooooo hot though! There little faces were so red!! Wyatt bugged baby Shane for awhile! (WEIRD huh?!)Jackson and Radyn being goofy...Taylor, Jackson, Wyatt, Boston and Radyn (didnt even take much to get them to sit there together!)Taylor, Jackson, Radyn, McKenna and Caden drooling over cake!Cool dude Wyatt and his lollipop....Jack, Radyn and Taylor... Cheeseballs!Wyatt crashed out before we got to the car! (That means it was a successful day!)

So we just got home, put the kids down and then we are off to Lauren and Brians for a BBQ, and swimming, since they FINALLY got there spa done after two years of living there!! Cant wait! Happy Labor Day weekend! Hope its as busy as ours!!!!

No comments: