Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Two Seconds...

.... away from never writing another post again! Where are all you commenters???? Thanks Ash, I think youre the only one who reads our blog apparentely. Oh and Rachel and Krystal. I dont like writing and writing and posting and posting to have NO ONE EVER comment... boring!!!!!!! Is all my work even worth it? There have to be people out there who read this because you all are constantly telling me about somethig you read on here... so LEAVE A COMMENT! ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even left directions on the side of our blog!!! Holy cow people! Send some love for pete sake!!!

4 comments:

Jonnie said...

angry. angry. angry!! i read it all the time. hmmmm- guess i'll have to start commenting before you have a heart attack!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

who's pete?! :)

Unknown said...

Just a bit touchy are we?

Anonymous said...

I don't comment cuz I'm sure you're sick of hearing from me on a daily basis. And yeah, who's pete?