Sunday, August 24, 2008

Greg and Nicola's Wedding

Saturday we dropped the kids at my parents and headed to the Laguna Cliffs Marriott down the street from their house. Greg and Nicola's wedding was finally here. After bridal showers and bachelor parties and hearing so much about it, it had finally come. And let me tell ya, it was GORGEOUS! They did such an awesome job with this wedding. It was outside on the bluff overlooking the harbor and ocean. The weather was perfect at 5pm when the ceremony started. Nicola looked amazing. Greg was all smiles. The minister was hilarious. And the ceremony was short (I love short ceremonies!).... They had the cutest little flower girls I have ever seen too. Their programs were totally creative... they had little fan shaped pieces of paper with the program on them with seashells at the bottom. Every little detail was so perfect. We headed over by the pool where we had cocktail hour... probably the best food I have had at a wedding before. Coconut shrimp, atrichoke hearts, seared ahi. Soooo goood. I could have just eaten that all night and been happy. But dinner was even better... filet and halibut (I traded Dustin my filet for his halibut though cuz he hates fish and I love it!) with the yummiest potatoes I have ever eaten. HAHA Im such a fat kid. Everything inside for the reception was GORGEOUS... from the centerpieces, to the head table, the candles and even the little boxes full of sand and shells that had all the place cards in at the door. It was so fun... as usual we all danced the night away... and drank the night away! It was an awesome wedding.... but we weren't done partying when it was over. We headed over to Hennesseys for some more drinks but when we realized two drinks in that there were only four of us and everyone else had bailed, Luke, Jonnie, Josh and myself decided we would call it a night too. We headed to my parents and Luke decided to rummage through the fridge at 1am which woke up my mom cuz she thought they had bears haha. He ate his nachos and finally went to bed. Glad he got some sleep cuz I dint get much..... (to be continued)........
Like my artwork Ash.. thanks for the tip! SO fun!

CONGRATULATIONS GREG AND NICOLA!!!

John the ladies man!Luke, Gary, Alberto, Jared and KyleLuke and his boyfriend JeffMe and my girlfriend and baby Kendall My three fave boys dancing at the table.... they were so excited they couldnt wait. Ross and LukeMe and John while I hogged Kendall Me and my girls... Gianna, Lindsay and Ambra The girls (and Jeff and Ross) Cake time! Luke and the groom The girls and the bride Me and Josh and Jonnie sweating like crazyAmy #2, me, Cal and Shannon My signature sign and Luke biting Bmoes shoulderAlot of drunk sweaty boys!Me and BmoeJeff and Luke sandwiching me on the dance floor... they were so sweaty and grossMe and the groom!Hollllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! (Thats for you G!)My favortie picture of the whole night!!! Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all including the Bride and Groom.

Nicola Matz said...

This post brought a tear to my eye! I love it! So happy you guys had a good time and so happy you were there! Muuuuah!