Sunday, August 31, 2008

Block Partayyyy!!!

Saturday night, after a long day of swimming for the kids with Aunt Ashley and Luke and I driving to Escondido for some hotel tour thing (we had to tour this timeshare to get two free wine tasting trips and a paid trip to Vegas...not a bad deal!)we ended the day with our neighborhood block party. Good food-smoked tri tip and BBQ chicken and tons of other food I couldnt stop eating. Great drinks- we brought out the blender and everyone drank pitcher after pitcher of margaritas. Fun for the kids- one neighbor has a bounce house they blew up and the boys (who out number girls and parents by ALOT) raced up and down the street and played basketball. Jack has so many little buddies on this street, he loves it. We just got some new neighbors too (the husband Luke just happens to know cuz they had classes together in college, RANDOM) but they have two boys. Gavin is 5 and Evan is Wyatts age so they have yet some more boys to play with at the end of the culdesac. Towards the end my neighbor Toni talked me into leaving the kids out there with Luke and sneaking into the neighbors backyard for some spa time... so we did. Drinks in hand we left the dads with all the kids and we had some girl time in the spa. It was nice. Not to mention by the time we all got out I think its safe to say we were all a little tipsy! The kids were pooped and by 10pm I was ready for bed. However Luke, Gary and J were wanting to play Trivial Pursuit (my worst enemy in the way of games) and somehow talked me into it. After about three rounds and NOBODY gettng an answer right I layed down on the floor and passed out. My neighbors are bad influences :)
The crazy boys falling outta the bounce house!

Jack and Blake throwin up a PEACE sign!CRAZY Johnny Walker Blue Label Crew... (it was sooo nasty I almost barfed just smelling it! Thanks Jeff!)Me and my little love bug!Jackson, Gavin, Blake and Brenden at the starting line!!

1 comment:

Caley said...

thanks for the pics am- i had my post all ready, just needed the pics! heheh!! fun times!