Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Picture Perfect Boys

So here is my to be continued on the last post. We went to bed about 130am. Spent the night at my parents so we were in the same room as the boys. Well at 230 Jackson woke up cuz he had peed his pants. WONDERFUL! PS. At this point Im still a little buzzed! I get him back to bed and aboutan hour and a half later Wyatt wakes up wanting milk. So I get him some, put him back to bed and he just wasnt having it. So finally I crawled onto the floor with him to get him back to sleep. We fall asleep on the floor and about 630 or so Parker woke up and the boys heard him right away and woke up too. Oh ya, I forgot to mention Ryan and Jenny had spent the night too with Parker, they were in the other bedroom. Needless to say, the boys didnt go back to sleep. Luke slept the whole time. Terd. So i was up at 630am. I was soo tired. Jenny and i got Luke and Ryan out of bed around 830 or so and we all went to Rubys for breakfast. After our delicious french toast we changed the boys clothes and went around town in San Juan and took the boys pictures. They turned out awesome!! After an hour and a half of walking around snapping shots the kids were just done. So we went back to my parents and relaxed before everyone else got there for my dads bday. It was nice to lay around and do nothing for awhile. At one point I even got to take a nap (after Luke got his nap though of course). After the fam all got there we headed to the bluff for appetizers and then back to their house for a BBQ and Joker. It was fun, but I was beat. We all had left that night by 930pm. I went home and crashed, HARD!!! But here are the pics of my picture perfect boys... this is only some of them cuz they didnt all make it onto the disc Ryan made me (there were 326 pictures!). Ill post the rest when I get them. I still have some playing around and editing to do with them, as you can imagine its tough to get three little boys all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. I have been doing alot of cropping to at least make sure I get some of the cute smiles and eliminate the ones who didnt want to smile..... Enjoy!
Some of my favorite ones of the boys and their cousin!

6 comments:

lauren said...

hey... sorry iv been kind of a blog slacker.. but i just checked in on you and those pics of the boys are sooooo CUTE! i actually have some of my kids that i will be posting in the next day or so that are really similar style. hey and now that im back in the oc we need to play. beach or park or meet at the spectrum or something???

Brooke and Aaron said...

GREAT pictures!! We just had family pictures this past weekend and it started out horribly! First of all, it was with the whole extended family (my grandparents + their 4 children + 21 grandchildren + 2 great grandchildren). It was at 11am and Heidi doesn't nap until 1pm, so I figured we'd be fine, but oh no! She had a screaming fit as soon as pictures started so half of the pictures are of her crying and me trying to turn her toward the camera and keep my emotions in. Half-way through pictures the photographer had the whole family move to another pose, so Aaron put Heidi to sleep really quick. She passed out in about 5 minutes and was asleep for the rest of the pictures. Hopefully the latter group of pictures turned out and hopefully you can see Heidi's face. She was turned toward Aaron so I have a feeling we only got the back of her head showing. Dang it! Whatever!! I hate family pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey, who's that super cute kid with your super cute kids, Amy? Oh wait, that's MY super cute kid! (haha!) Sorry again that the little dude woke the boys up so early on Sunday. You'd think with him not going to sleep until 10:00 that he might have slept a bit longer but I think it was just too exciting to see Mommy and Daddy sleeping in the same room when he woke up. I love the "artsy" stuff you did on the pics- so cute!
--Jenny

Anonymous said...

My boys are just so darn cute! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures !
I will have to be the proud great grandmother and say that I have 3 of the cutest, most handsome great grandsons ever !
You are a super photographer, Amy.
Neat artwork, too !

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ummmm will you do our family photos every year?! those pics are great!

oh...and noah wakes up ALL night long, I hope we aren't sleeping next to Wy :) but noah will go back to sleep!!!