Friday, August 29, 2008

Wyatts Last Lesson!

Yesterday Wyatt had his last swim lesson with Jen. He has been doing so good and even when we got there he was doing all his little things in the baby pool. Kicking, blowing bubbles, putting his face in. THEN all hell broke loose. As soon as Jen said "Ok Wy are you ready to swim with me?" he started freaking out, crying, throwing a fit. He cried the WHOLE TIME he was in the pool with her. He would hardly do anything for her. Of course the one lesson (other than the first) that he cried the whole time, I brought my video camera. Cant wait for him to look back and realize what a punk he was. SOOOO stubborn.
Freezing JackRadyn, Jack and Boston Hated floating on his back every lesson Stubborn boy After swim lessons we met Marc and the kids at the beach. For once my kids didnt want to gin the water the whole time and it was probably the nicest beach trip I have taken in awhile. I could sit and relax instead of chasing them through waves. I was in heaven. Not to mention I was highly entertained by what I called "flock of Seagulls"..... holy cow it was fun! The kids were eating crackers when we noticed the seagulls coming towards us and I threw a cracker to one and all the sudden 20 seagulls are soaring overhead to our feet. I screamed. I hate birds. They are gross, and dirty, and are like vultures on that beach. Ughhh. BUTTTT, I decided to have some fun with it. The boys started chasing the birds around in circles which was extremely amusing but not quite satisfying enough. Finally (video camera in hand) I made the boys stand about 8 feet away from me. I crushed up a bunch of crackers and on the count of three threw them at the boys feet. This is where Flock of Seagulls comes in. As I threw the crackers 25 seagulls flocked to the boys feet like they hadnt eaten in days. The boys, probably a little terrified thanks to their evil mom, start chasing them though and all these birds scatter across the beach. Im dying laughing. While trying to snap pictures, video tape and throw more crackers, I am also screaming because of my hatred of birds and the fact they are flying right next to my face. I would have loved to be one of those people sitting on the beach watching these crazy antics because I am sure they were WAYYY more amused than I was. I probably looked crazy but O my gosh it was hilarious. I tried getting some good pictures but it was tough. Needless to say, it was a fun beach trip.
Wyatt thought it was funny that brother pees his pants when he has boardshorts on so he looked at me and said "Mommy, I go pee pee." Then looked down and started to pee. Flock of Seagulls

1 comment:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

i would have been thoroughly entertained!