Saturday, August 23, 2008

Game Night!!

So after my Bev Mo post, we had an exciting night with some of Lukes purchases. He made some interesting margaritas and Caley, J, Luke and myself sat down for some game night. First we brought out battle of the sexes where I actually thought Cal and I might have a chance since the ages on it is 12 and up. Ummmm, SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Like I know who the first African American baseball coach was. COME ON! They had easy ones like "What was the cafe called that the cast of friends was always at?" REALLY?????????? Could that be any easier. So of course the boys smoked us. Im talking murdered us. So then we brought out Monopoly, at 1130pm! I dont know what we were thinking. Longest game ever. But by 130am Luke had us all beat. Which was more than OKAY with me cuz at that point I just wanted to go to bed. However, I will demand a rematch. And we will start at the beginning of the night :) Needless to say I was a bit hungover the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love monopoly-glad you're a chip off the old block-you rock

ashley said...

awesome. i can't handle trying to play monopoly the real way, its tooooo long for me!

go check out picnik.com loads of fun, total time sucker though!