Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cowgirl Up!!

Sunday we headed over to another Fitch house for Emmas 3rd birthday, complete with bounce houses, cake, pinatas, PONY RIDES AND A PETTING ZOO! No joke, there was a petting zoo in the front lawn, and pony rides around the culdesac. It was a cowgirl theme so Emma was dressed in her hottest cowgirl attire. She is so cute. Funniest little girl you will ever meet. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with the ponies but loved the petting zoo. Jack loved the petting zoo til this ugly ass long haired chicken started cock-a-doodle-dooing and Jack just about had a heart attack. After that he was scared to death of those hitious chickens. Wy thought it was funny. Of course Wyatt would. Towards the end of the party all the kids went in the pool, where there is a water slide and on top of the water slide is a huge brick wall that the kids became obsessed with jumping off of. My hands were sweating, thats all I have to say!
Ryder and Jackson on the ponies...
Cowgirl Emma!Group pic!These two are troubleWy and Ky and cupcakes!My hands are sweating!From there, I took Kylee home and Luke went another Fitch house for their annual foot ball draft. This is Lukes favorite time of year... mine? Not so much. UGHHHH I hate fantasy football. And hate is a strong word. Just be prepared to hear me complain about football season, just as I did last season. The kids and I went to Lauren and Brians for a BBQ, where the kids swam yet some more. And of course played with their friend Jason who they LOVE. And Jackson apparentely decided that their lawn needed to be watered!By about 9pm, Luke had come back nd met us there and the boys were just about done. Wyatt had left his Mimi upstairs so I told him to go up and get it. After about ten minutes I sent Luke up to find him cuz he never came back down. This is what Luke found... He was PASSED OUT on Lauren and Brians bed. So funny. Jack was passed out on the love sac. Like I said, they were done. And now today, we are battling tummy aches which I am praying doesnt turn into something worst. Hoping its just from exhaustion and eating crap all weekend! But as of right now Im babying a 4 yr old with a belly ache. Wish me luck!!

No comments: