Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disney Days Part 2


Thursday morning Luke left for Monterrey with Jon to work Laguna Seca, again. This time they drove the truck instead of their motorcycles... thank goodness! So this weekend Im flying solo, again. On friday after Jack was out of school I picked him up and we headed to Disneyland, again. (Like my agains?!?!) Anyways, for those of you here in Socal you know its been like 95 degrees the last week. YUCK! I dunno what I was thinking battling the heat at Disneyland. But Wendy and Jake and the boys were going cuz it was Jakes bday and had invited us to go with them. And it was the first day of Halloween time there so we wanted to take the kids on the Haunted Mansion. So it was worth it. The boys and I got there around 1230, ate our lunch then went into California Adventure. We rode Monsters Inc and watched the playhouse disney show then ventured our way to the water play area so they could cool off. Me being the incredibly smart mom that I am put them in boardshorts for just that reason. Genius I tell ya! We wanted to go on the new toy story ride but after seeing the outta conrtrol line I decided to head over to Disneyland to wait for Jake and Wendy. We stopped and watched a parade then met them at Haunted Mansion. Youre probably wondering what happened on that ride, knowing that my children are WUSSES when it comes to this stuff. They hated the first part before you get to the ride. Wyatt hid his face, Jack covered his eyes. But the ride... they loved. We went on it not once, not twice, but three times. Jack went with me first, then with landon and Jake, then the last time with Landon and his cousin Jimmy who is 5. So you can bet by then he had no worries. He even went on Pirates and liked it! I think it helped having Landon there to know it wasnt so scary. He went on Big Thunder Mtn with Jake and Landon, Jim (Jakes brother) and Jimmy, and he liked that one too. Its so fun now that he can go on all the big rides. Jake gave the kids "party favors". A $1 bill for all of them. I was laughing. However when Wyatt finally fell asleep he loooked like a drunk man who had just hit the strip club!
Wyatt crashed about 8pm, we finally left around 930pm. Talk about a full day at Disneyland. I was EXHAUSTED!!! But we had alot of fun.... glad we went, regardless of the 90 degree heat! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!

My boys and their new signature pose! Love it! Jack and Landon being weird!Cute Wyatt!Riding Haunted Mansion...Logan!!The boys and their "party favors"!

1 comment:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

LMAO....wy needs to lay off the booze and the women :) he is sooooo stinkin cute!

and again with the crossed legged sh*t...they are just tooo much!