Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday McKenna!

Sunday was McKennas birthday party She is 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its crazy! She is the oldest kid of all of our friends and for her to turn 7, I feel old. Nuts! I love McKenna. Seriously one of my favorite kids ever. And Wyatt LOVES her. He talks about Kenna non stop. And for some reason whenever he looks out the window to our next door neighbors house he says its Kennas house. Anyways, Ambra dropped Mason off to me yesterday morning so she could take Dylan to soccer pictures (she was flying solo all weekend with three kids so I offered to help whenever I could!). So I took the three boys to mcKennas party. Brandi dropped Kylee off there too. Then my other brother dropped Parker to me and took Luke with them to the sand sport show to look for a toy hauler. So I had Jack, Wy, Mason, Parker and THANK GOODNESS, Kylee. Ambra got there pretty quick though too so that was good. Parker was just not having it, just overwhlemed with all these new faces I think so eventually Ashley came and got him for me. This party was a Hannah Montana party complete with a sno cone machine and cotton candy machine! Best ever!! Watching Jake and Sam hand those out was hysterical, it was like watching a bunch of carnies, except Jake was terrible at putting the cotton candy on a stick lol!! Jackson decided to pull out one of his usual pee antics and Jake and i watched him stand above the pool with his pants around his anles, about to pee in the pool. We immediately started cracking up and when Jack heard us he pulled them up and still cracking up Jake told him to go pee in the grass. So of course he did. We were laughing hysterically. Typical these days. They swam and jumped on the trampoline and ate cake and wacked at the pinata. Finally after almost 4 hours of being there I met Ash and picked up Parker and took Jack, Wy, Parker and Kylee back to Marc and Brandis where we all stayed to have dinner and watch the Cowboys game. BOOOO!!! However I will watch the cowboys any day of the week as long as Brandi is making GUMBO!!! Yummmmmm! Its my favorite. Might be the only reason I love football season, cuz we get to eat gumbo, ALOT! Come 9pm tho we were all beat. We headed home and crashed fast! Long weekend... but a fun one!! And delicious one :)
Cotton candy mouth!
Jumpin away!
I LOVE HER! My Maddie Moo... How cute is this child???

Familiar??HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY MCKENNA!!!!