Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Krystal I WIN!!!!!


This weekend was a fun one... we finally got a visit from my cousin Krystal and her husband Jason and their bundle of cuteness, Noah. He is three months old already and I have been DYING to see him, and them too I guess :) so they traveled 7 hours in the car with a 3 month old to fulfill my craving!! The boys and I went to my moms around 1pm or so on friday to meet them and they got there around 4ish. I instantly fell head over heels with the little man. He is so stinkin cute with baby blues that make you melt! That was the firs time they had met my kids too and let me just tell you Jack fell in LOVE with Jason! He followed him around like a puppy dog most the weekend and wanted to play with him!! It was so cute. My dad finally got there, followed by Marc and Brandi and the kids and Luke and finally my mom. We all just hung out, googled over Noah, ate pizza then we taught them how to play Joker hahaha!!! SUCKERS!! They got sucked in to the Joker brigade! Luke and I were the last to leave around 11 or so... we all needed to sleep to get ready for the weekend.

Saturday morning we headed to Jacks game. I have decided that I am not crazy about the way the league is this year. Its not exactly what they had explained to us and it leaves Jackson bored and uninterested. Not to mention by the time it got to the game part he was done... he had already been playing for an hour. It really sucks. I wish we would have switched leagues. Now its too late. We left and I was sooo frustrated. What can you do I guess.

We all headed to another field to watch Kylees game after that. It was hot. Lucky little Noah got to sit under the umbrella! Thats when Wyatt finally wanted something to do with him... he walked over and started putting his binky in his mouth. So cute. Jackson pouted most the time cuz he was hungry which led me to even more frustration!!! GRRR!!! He was workin my last nerve.... finally the game was over and we headed to Cheesecake Factory with Krystal and Jason for lunch. It was soooo good. Took me outta my frustration funk reallll quick!!
Then it was back to my parents for more drinks, dinner, Joker and fun. This time Ash and Eric came too and she was watching Parker so they all joined us. Luke and I had decided to spend the night that night so we could have some real fun. And boy did we ever. Luke has a new drink... Grape vodka and G2 (the new low calorie Gatorade) and lemme just tell you.... they are delicious which means I drank them FAST. Which means I got tipsy... and drunk Amy came out to play as Brandi put it!! I never get to drink drink over there cuz Luke always does. So they all found it quite hysterical. Me, Luke, Krystal, Jason, Marc, Brandi, Mom and Dad played Joker for A LONG TIME!!! Jason and I DOMINATED!!! Safe to say it was domination!! And he was a rookie!! It was awesome! And Krystal drank for the first time since Noah was born so she was feelin pretty good! After awhile I heard Wyatt crying. He was asleep on my parents bed. Well I went in to check on him and he had fallen off the bed and busted his nose and was bleeding everywhere. AND NO I DID NOT PASS OUT THANK YOU!!! But it was for sure a buzz kill. LOL. Shortly after my parents went to bed and us kids were sitting out front laughing at the 3 gay boys talking drunk jibberish in the driveway. We all went to bed pretty done for thats for sure. But you can bet the next morning Luke and I were the two who were feeling like a million bucks, thanks to that G2!! Seriously the best drink ever!!
Wyatt givin Noah kisses!Jack and his new best friend Jason doing white monster eyes!!Nana rocking Noah Me and Eric and our number ones.. even though we lost to Ash and Hunter! The future Joker players Noah just hangin! End of the night.... Luke, Jason and Marc being gay as usual! Jason fit in nicely! We all layed around for quite awhile before heading to the beach where more comedy broke out. My seagull friends came back out to play.... and it was HYSTERICAL!! Jason was eating pizza and al the sudden the seagulls were flying above his head, no HOVERING over his head. Like 3 feet over him. SOOOO creepy!I was dying laughing. Finally he put some between his toes and the ate it from his toes. You can bet when Jason was taking a nap later I took advantage of his hungover state and put cheetos on his butt for the seagulls! LOL... Im so evil!! Jack let us bury him, all the way, just his head popping out!! It was funny. Wyatt wasnt having it but Jack loved it! Jack took Wyatt down to the water, he was pulling him on the boogie board and when they hit the water Wyatt went flying off backwards... I was dying laughing! I so knew it was going to happen! Noah slept most the time but he did wake up long enough to rock his Oakland A's hat (I know he needs some MLB lessons from Aunt Amy huh!! LOL)
Wish I would have gotten him falling off the boogie board!Me burying Jack!Jacks floating head!!My friends the seagulls!!Scaring the crap outta Jason as they hover over him lol!Watermelon kids...Love my boys!Krystal and Noah getting a tan.... or a sunburn lolSleeping babeThat afternoon everyone came over for a BBQ. Krystal and Jason got a true dose of the Erwin house chaos.. with all the kids running around and everything! Noah was a trooper and fit in quite nicely!! By the end of the night it was sad to say goodbye but it better not be very long til they come back this time. In the meantime I will be having my Noah withdrawls!! I love that cute little bugger! It was a really fun weekend! Thanks Krystal and Jason for making the trek to see us!! Come back ASAP!!! And bring the rest of the clan next time :) And now for the million pictures I took!!! ENJOY!!
Ash practicing!Ky lovin on Noah... she did that most the night!
Parker man!! And his bruised head! Brandi and Noah Eric and trouble.... I mean Sophia!! Ryan, Eric and Marc Love this little troublemaker!!! All the cousins!!
Jack and Wy with their new cousin, 2nd, 3rd, or whatever it makes them!! Dad and Krystal!! trying to make Uncle Dick jealous!! Me and my newest love!! Miss him already!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a very nice weekend. Good pictures !

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

you win...i am still trying to get my bearings all over again!

we had soooooo much fun and the pics show it all! i think i may have some videos to add to the mess (it may take a lil while!)

noah looks like a king...i dont think his feet, or butt, EVER touched the ground!

thanks for a great weekend and i cant wait to do it all over again!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ps - we are officially hooked on joker and are in dire need of a board!

oh, and i think me and your dad are matching in that pic :) lol

ashley said...

wow- huge picture explosion post! see gulls are so crazy, i was just waiting for a picture of someone with poop on them, that is what seems to happen to us every time...
i love the name noah!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous weekend!!! It's taken me 3 days to recuperate from it! Way lots of fun, and so great to see my 'little Krystal'! We fell in love with Noah, and hey, Jason's not so bad either!!! He put up with the southland Erwins really well! Thanks Krystal and Jason for making the trip! We love you tons!

Caley said...

So thats what you guys were doin all weekend... hehe!! I feel like I already know them from reading her blog... haha! Good Times Good Times!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ok, ok, ok....my post is coming...today! i have been trying to learn jason's video editing software, and take care of my back, and deal with noah's nursing strike, and....wait, your a mom, you totally know all the chaos that goes on day to day!

anyway, quit your bitchin'...it's coming and i think i will leave in a clip of you that i had originally edited out! :)