Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disney Days!

Tuesday afternoon we picked Luke up from work and headed to Disneyland. It was empty there. Thanks goodness to because we thought they were still open til 10pm, well they closed at 8 and by the time we got there it was almost 5pm. Be we got on plenty of rides for the day. Some that the kids had never been on too. We hit up the favorites- Star Tours, Nemo, Mr Toads Wild Ride. Then introduced them to Jungle Cruise which they absolutely loved. They are totally convinced that all those animals are real which makes it that much more fun for them. We also went on Storybook Land which our friend Gary (a 29 year old guy with no kids) claims is his favorite ride. Ummmm Ya, never going to Disneyland with gary. IT SUCKED!!! Even the kids were bored outta their minds. LAME!!!!! I dont know if I told you before but my boys are scared to death of the Pirates of the caribbean ride. Dunno why but last time they both hid their faces in my lap, the whole ride. Well Luke talked Jackson into going anyways but the poor kid had a death grip on Lukes arm the ENTIRE time. However, having daddy there I think let him actually enjoy it this time, despite the loss of blood in his white knuckles.

Wyatt- he hid his face in my chest the whole time, only looking up when I told him there was some sorta animal. He is still not a fan! I think it was probably a good thing it closed at 8pm cuz by then we were actually pretty tired. Its so nnice when its empty and you can hit up a ton of rides. Not to mention we even sat down to devour some Pineapple whip-mmmmmmmmmmm! Yummm. Nother fun night at the happiest place on earth!
And this is what we got on the way out... you know what that means in my book!! SUCCESS!!!!!

5 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

soooo jealous that disney land is like a regular park for you!

and whats up with the cross leg pose your boys take...so cute, but seriously did you tell them to do that?!

Jonnie said...

so i figured it was time to leave my monthly comment, so you wouldn't get angry. i also wanted to tell you that you have been lagging somewhat on your posts and if you AND caley both don't have something new i am terribly bored at work...

The Trotter Family said...

I need to get a pass. I keep seeing how much fun everyone has there and Micah has only been once on one ride. I'm such a mean mom! By the way, the pictures you did turned out great. I am waiting until Brooklyn can sit up on her own to take some pictures. Maybe we should set something up for next month.

lauren said...

i love d land we have passes also and its the best. next time you go call me and we can meet up!

ashley said...

sweet success.