Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jack's First Day!!

FINALLY!!! IT CAME!!! I thought this day would never come... school is back in full swing and I honestly couldn't be happier about it. It was strange having to actually get up and go again but a GOOD strange. We got the usual first day of school pictures and then we were out the door. When we got there we had quite the entrance. You know all those paretns who have such a hard time leaving their kids on the first day of school because they are scared, and crying, and wont let go of your hand, OR LEG! Well I am NOT one of them... lucky for me Jakcson LOVES school and if Wyatt could he would be there 5 times a week. However Jacksons antics yesterday had every parent thinking "There is one of those scared kids... poor mom!" Or at least thats what I'm assuming. He got out of the car and the first thing he did was fall and scrape his knee. Tears came a flowin and he cried all they way to the classroom. Poor guy. Miss Miriam and Miss Cindi quickly cleaned him and cuddled him then he was off to play like nothing had ever happened. However as I walked out of the school back to my car I had TWO parents ask me if he went in ok and proceeded to tell me about "their first born who had such a hard time on the first day of school!" REALLY?!?!?! Back off barbie... he just skinned his knee! Ughhhh! Anyways, Wy and I met Wendy and Logan at Target and burned an hour in there. Then went to the gym which I was also so PUMPED about!! Back to the gym for me... my fat butt is getting out of control! I was soo excited to see an eliptical again! Bless 24 hour fitness and the Kids Klub that my boys cant get enough of. Jacl actually threw a fit when he saw the Kids Klub sticker on Wyatts back cuz he wanted to go too! We picked Jack up and realized he has three other kids in his class from last year and Landon too. So he was excited and really likes Miss Miriam. A good first day.... and it should be a year full of changes and good things so I am VERY excited!!
Jack and Landon!

The little brothers wishing they could go to school!

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I have been reading all along, but not been a good commenter, sorry! I think Jack will appreciate all the pictures you are taking of him peeing in bushes! He is adorable in his uniform and I love his back to school outfit. Look at how big Wy is getting! By the way did you hear about the incident at the kids club at the Ladera 24 hour fitness?

ashley said...

i looooove the white collared shirt. love it.

Anonymous said...

What happened at the 24 hour fitness?? Share!