Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Saturday night we headed to Wendy and Jakes for dinner. Jackson was sooo excited to go play with Landon. Jake bbqed some steak. Wendy and I laughed at ourselves as we tried the spinach artichoke dip that wasnt cooked lol. I wouldnt recommend it. The boys played and played and played. Landon has every star wars toy imaginable and that is Jacks newest obsession so he was in heaven! Luke introduced them to his G2 and grape vodka drink, then proceeded to finish the bottle. I made strawberry shortcake. And best of all we had some Wii tournaments going on. We bowled for A LONG time! It was so fun. I never won a game but I wouldnt stop trying. Landon and I taught Jack how to play. He loved it. Luke and I have decided we need to invest in a Wii. I gotta practice my bowling skills so I dont get whooped on like that again! Even Landon kicked my butt, three times!! I told them I had a default wrist, and boy did I get ripped on. I meant to say defective, I caught myself, but still had Wendy rolling on the floor crying. LOL. It was a fun night, we for sure need to do it more often. Wendy got some great Wii pics so when she sends them to me Ill post some more.
Playing a Star Wars video game.
Silly boys eating dinner. Luke trying to beat Wendy. Failed miserably. She was the champion. BOOOOOO!!! Jack excited he finally learned how to play. It took awhile. LOL Landon and Jack battling at bowling!

No comments: