Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr. Polite

Ok I am going to start this post off by saying.... that picture of the bumbos looks so disgusting. Mind you, I wash those things quite often because you could imagine how nasty kids stuffed animals get that get drug everywhere, its worst then their mimi's. Those just look so nasty... ughhhhh. I swear they are clean lol... Ok now for the real reason I was going to post. I have been noticing ALOT lately how polite my son is. No, not Jackson (bet that was the first thing that ran through your mind huh, him being my sweet innocent kid and all) but you are so wrong! Wyatt is like Captain Polite lately. There are constant pleases, thank yous, your welcomes, bless yous, sorrys... you name it. Eerytime he wants something there is a please on it... "Can I have some chocolate milk mommy peese?" He can barely tap me on accident and say "Sorry Mommy!" and he doesnt even have to think about it, he just says it. Im sure some of it comes from his brother.... Jack defintely can be poilte when he wants to be. Like lately after every meal he will say "thanks for dinner mom" or "thanks for breakfast dad". Last night Wyatt said it to Luke out of nowhere when he was done eating "Tanks for dinner daddy!" Sooo cute. I melted. He can be in full play mode and and hear me sneeze across the room and say "Bless you mommy!" He is always saying "Sorry rudder" or "sorry Jackson". Funny... just as I am typing this Jack is crying and said "mom Wyatt hurt me" and I just heard Wyatt say (before I could even say anything) "Sorry Jackson"... Ironic, but I'm tellin ya, its constant. And everything is just so sweet and genuine. Its crazy to me. How can this little devious child have such a polite side to him too.... Dont get me wrong I love it and I hope it never goes away. I just would never expect this outta Wy, maybe Jack, but not Wy. So needless to say, you can just call him Captain Polite now....

2 comments:

ashley said...

that is so funny, ivy is super polite too. maybe cause they heard us trying to get the older ones to be polite they just started doing it without thinking? whatever the reason, i will take it!

Unknown said...

Kids learn by examaple and obviously you, Luke and Jackson are setting a fine example.