Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccers "Falling" Star

Saturday we got reeady in the usual hurry we put oursleves in on saturday mornings and headed out the door. Destination- SOCCER! Thats right folks..... Jack had his 1st soccer game on saturday. The night before we went and decked him out in the coolest gear ever... Nike cleats, that were blue like his uniform. Nike shinguards, also blue like his uniform and wayyyyy shiny and sweet. And a Nike ball... blue like his uniform! Coolest kid on the field! He was so excited to get ready that morning. He did look like a stud in his #4 so I dont blame him. We got there and he hurried to meet the rest of the kids and the UK trainers that took these 100 boys under their wings and did a pretty damn good job I must say. It was hilarious. For 45 minutes they dribbled, and dribbled and dribbled. Jacks group was called the Dinosaurs and their balls were dinosaur eggs. So cute. After that they headed to the mini fileds that were set up and played little 5 on 5 games. Holy cow, I almost died. Thank goodness they dont do that the whole hour and half because after about 15 minutes Jack was DONE! He was so funny though. He did good chasing the ball and trying to get in there. However he kept falling on purpose... it was so weird. He would just fall. It was almost funny, but I was getting annoyed cuz I wanted him to just get the ball!! LOL Although at one point he had a sweet break away and was dribbling down the field all by himself. Well about 8 ft from the goal he trips right over the ball and falls to the floor, leaving the ball for the other 9 kids to take right out from under him. He just sat there and looked at us then got up real quick but I thought I was gonna die of laughter. OMG it was classic. That made the whole hour and a half of sweating out there soooo worth it for me. I loved it. Marc and Brandi and the kids came and watched too, I think he was pretty excited to see them there. After that we were off to a birthday party. Our friend Joe Reid's little girl was turning one. Which is crazy to me cuz I feel like she was just born. Maya is sooo stinkin cute. She is hilarious too... and watching her eat cake was the best. However I dunno who was messier... Maya or her cousin Fenton whos 1st bday party we missed 3 weeks ago (so Happy Birthday Fenton!!). The boys played like crazy at the park and had the usual candy and cake. They were beat by the end and soo bright red from the heat it was nuts. Fenton stealing Wyatts cake... Wy just let him do it. LOL I swear he was messier than his cousin.... Happy Birthday to Fenton again I guess huh?!?! They passed out on the way home which left me and Luke a few minutes to run inside and grab clothes and bathing suits and head to Dana Point. Marc and Brandi were house sitting for friends so they invited us down to hang by the pool and spend the night. We took full advantage of it. We made Lukes favorite meal- Corn and black bean salsa with grilled shrimp, we drank, swam, relaxed in the spa, killed the boys at Joker-hmmm weird, and then hung by the pool all day today while we had NFL Sunday ticket. Jackson was so proud of himself when he finally started jumping off the fountain into the pool. I had to push him the first time but then he wanted to keep going. Kylee and I started doing flips off their too. After I landed on my back and it hurt might I add, I quit and coached Kylee lol. She pretty much mastered it! O and youre probably wondering why Kylee is in her clothes?!?! Lauren and I dared her to do some cool stunt around the pool and she fell in... so she swam in clothes for like 4 hours! It was a nice day to really end the summer. Relaxing. And tomorrow.... summer will officially be over for us. Jack starts school, for real!

Getting ready for a flip...
Ky, Lauren (who's house it was) and Wy wy being goofy in the spa
Jack diving for sticks...
So I have come to the conclusion that Jack just has to mark his territory at everyones pool we go to!Little fish
Wyatt liked this ride better than Disneyland

2 comments:

Mrs. Izzy said...

that is so funny that he pees everywhere... you have to save those pics and show them like at his 18th bday or his wedding. it will be classic!! lol

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

lmao...jack's little white butt cracked me up! that boy is tan!

cant wait to see you!