Friday, September 26, 2008

My Newest Love

I invested in a new double stroller.... for a few reasons....

1. Going to Disneyland alot and the boys fighting over whose going to walk and whose going to ride has become too much for me.
2. I needed a good stroller for walks that could house more than one child cuz its just a hassle sometimes.
3. I loved this one. Its the coolest.
4. You will find out the other reason next week. Sorry to keep you in the dark but my post on Monday will explain :)
Anyways, this stroller is the best. It rides and manuevers like butter! Its so easy, I can even push with one hand which is convenient! Both seats come off and you can turn them. They can both face forward, face each other, one backwards one forwards, and there is even an infant carrier attachment so you can take one seat off and put the attachment and have an infant carrier and a regular seat. Its awesome. The boys love facing each other. I love this thing!

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Are you pregnant? You went on and on about the infant attachments...I am dying to know now! You better not let me down with some lame story about how you are going to be watching someone's kid!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

OMG...i LOVE that thing...i need one! i actually do start babysitting next thursday :)

ok...i have to ask, what was the damage?

Unknown said...

Cool stroller.