Monday, September 1, 2008

Sundays Swim Sesh

Sunday my sister and I went to Babies R Us to get her registered. I got to use the gun... so fun! Its so crazy t me how much better and cuter things are then from just 2 years ago when I had Wy. So jealous. We were there forever of course but I picked her out some cute stuff! And I talked her outta a fireman room and into blue and brown. Which made it way more fun to shop!! HAHA On our way back we picked up Kylee to take her home with me. Then I got the boys together, and Luke of course, and we headed to the Fitch's for swimming. It was so hot that day and the first day it hadnt been sticky and muggy out in awhile . The kids swam for like 4 hours. Jackson made HUGE progress and was finally jumping off the diving board and swimming to Luke. Him and Mason did that for about 30 minutes. They were so proud of themselves!! It was cute. Before we were about to leave jack and Wy noticed the twins were playing on the floor and for the next half hour just bombarded them with pets and kisses and hugs and baby talk. I was cracking up. They just love those little girls. Payton and Reagan had nothing but smiles for them too. It was so stinkin cute. After 4 hours os swimming though the boys were beat so we headed home. Of course we had to stop by BevMo again to take advantage of the BOGO sale.Then Luke and I picked up some really good fish at Pavillions for dinner. We fed the kids left over pizza and pasta and sent them all up stairs. Luke and I got to enjoy our coconut crusted fish in peace. After dinner we poured a drink and Luke asked if I wanted to get some revenge on him with some one on one Monopoly. Ummmm YA! So he went a few doors down and asked our neighbor Rich to come over too. Kylee joined us too and by about 130am, I had beat them all- TWICE!!!! Thats right, I am the champion!! Poor little Ky was up til 130 battling me for the crown. Ahhhh, I love monopoly.
Mason and Jack

Wy, Ky and MckennaThe boys with Reagan and PaytonReagan and JackReagan and Payton with Jackson

No comments: