Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amy's Bachelorette!!

Ok Im finally going to try to catch up on our busy weekend/week! Friday morning kelyy came and watched the kids and I took off for Palm Springs for Amy's bachelorette party. Luke had left for Monterey at 430am that morning for work (rode his motorcycle 7 hours, ewwwwww). All us girls met in Palm Springs around noon at the JW Marriot. It was hot and beautiful and we spent ALL day at the pool, relaxing and drinking and playing hilarious games.... it was so fun and extremely nice to be away from the kids and with all the girls. We finally went back up to the suite around six and slowly but surely we all got ready to go to dinner. Drinks in hand and music blaring and all the new mommys pumping milk like crazy... i seriously felt like I was in a cow barn. It was crazy. I was even woken up by it the next morning at 8am... Lindsay was sitting above my head and all I heard was the sounds of pumping milk... o and her say before I opened my eyes and looked at her "Amys going to kill me!" LOL.... Anyways, we headed downstairs to Mikado, a teppan place in the hotel. We all had crazy drinks and shrimp being chucked at our faces by our cook... thats why I love teppan places. Then we were off to the lounge inside the hotel where we all laughed hysterically til they kicked us out at midnight. We found the funniest people down there... So we headed over to Costas, a nightclub at the hotel. Let me just tell you it was the most hilarious place ever. The people there killed me.... but we still managed to have a good time. I finally went to sleep about 330am, after Lindsay and I had to put our pull out couch mattress on the floor to be comfortable. It was a struggle lemme tell you! Then I was up at 8am and we were at the pool by 930... drink and a tuna sandwich in hand by 10am. We hung out there til about 130pm then some of us girls had to take off... the guys had their 10 year reunion that night. Even though Luke wasnt going to be home I had told John I would help set up since I was coming anyways and wasnt really a 98 alumni. So got home, got ready and went to Johns to set up. Then partied til 2am when Nicola finally took me home (thanks nic, I owe ya!). How I was functioning at 230 is beyond me! I slept in til 1030am then went to parents to pick up the kids. I dont think I had slept that late since 2004 before Jack was born! It was sooo nice!
Me and Lauren.... a few drinks in!
Gianna, me, lala and lins Shots for the bride... im telling you we found some interesting people. This guy was going to strip for us for forty bucks hahah Another intersting person... he kept trying to dance with everyone!! Foreign exchange student.... he was in LOVE with Lauren cuz she danced with him lol Jiminy Cricket... lauren and I are evil!!! Nobody else would attempt the George Washington do.... Me and GCal, me, lala, Hillary, Ambra, Lins, Shannon and Amy

No comments: