Monday, July 14, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!!

Ok this is the third and final post of the day!!! Had to make my announcement, now that the secret is finally out and im in the clear.... (NO you idiots I am NOT pregnant!!!) But my sister is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right Im going to be auntie again!! Ashley just told the last of the poelpe she wanted to tell herself so Im in the clear to spread the news!! Her and Eric are expecting a little BOY January 3rd!! They are super excited, a bit nervous and are now contemplating names... right now its Braden I think. She actually really wants Brady, but she thinks its gay... considering. LOL! Whats even funnier is another one of her and my moms favorites is Luke. HAHA I was kinda hoping for a girl cuz her middle name would have been after me, guess Ill have to wait for a girl now! However, after all the girls we have had around these parts im really excited to buy for a boy again!! Anyways... I have been DYING to make that announcement... so i feel much better now! :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Congrats Ashley...
You'll make a wonderful Mom.