Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday PARTAAAAYYY!!!

(I dont know why this picture wont go the right way but here is their cake lol) so annoying.....

So here is where I have decided to start, lets back it up to last sunday, yes like a week and a half ago.... We threw the boys joint party at the park. Their bdays are three weeks apart so I wasnt about to throw two parties again. I was sooo scared it was going to be 110 degrees like it had been the day before but we got VERY lucky. It was only 95! HA! Still so hot but it was ok. We got to the park SUPER early (thanks J for saving tables at 630am!) and started to set up. Party started at 11am. I had 100 people coming to this party! This is NOT an exaggeration!!!!!!! NO joke, 100 people. Thats insane, what the heck was I thinking. We did hot dogs, fruit, and chips, so easy. I rented a sno cone machine which was the BEST idea EVERRR!!!! The kids, and adults LOVED it. I blew up 120 water balloons the day before for the kids to have a water balloon fight which eventually ended in me getting soaked. They did this HUGE pinata (I put 8.5lbs of candy in it and it still wasnt full!) that Kylee finally ended up breaking open! The day before the party Brandi came over and helped me cut the most fruit ever and make 50 cupcake cones. I knew the cake I ordered wouldnt feed everyone so I wanted to make cupcakes. We did them in cones then had the kids decorate their own cupcakes. It was perfect. And the cones were so cute. The boys seriously got mroe presents then I even knew what to do with. It was nuts. I spent most of monday taking duplicates back!! LOL I had lots of help so I want to say thank you to all of you... Hunter and Ky for watching the kids so we could get things ready! Marc and brandi, Mom and Dad, Gary and Gianna and J for helping with all the little things and picking things up and setting up and cracking open a beer for me before anyone got there... BLESS YOU!!!! And to everyone else who came and spoiled my children rotten-THANK YOU! The boys had a wonderful time and LOVE all their cool presents. The playroom is PACKED with power rangers, ninja turtles and all kinds of cool stuff. SO THANK YOU...
Water balloon fight!
TROUBLE! Dyl, Radyn, Jack and Mase Wyatt went first whacking the pinata... Jacks turn... The most candy EVER!Wyatt liked hitting it better when it was broken on the ground! Enjoying his share of 8lbs of candyUncle John, Brooklyn and JackThe boys and daddy getting ready to blow out candles!Wyatt took FOREVER!!Not even all the presents but it was CRAZY!!!Jack suckered the other Uncle John into opening toys! HAHADividing presents at home! SO NOT FUN!!! Again not even half the stuff!!!One of the fave presents. An Optimus Prime mask. You talk into it and it makes u sound like Optimus Prime. Luke and I woke the boys up from their nap with it. Luke wore it and I videotaped. Wyatt just about shit himself and Jackson took one Look at Luke and laughed at him! LOL I thought it would be the opposite! Happy Birthday to my boys!!! So glad its over... well almost! This isnt half the pics but I have way too many other posts to do so this will have to do for now!

No comments: