Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Baby BABIES!!!

I had been going through withdrawls not being able to see Kendall so the boys and I headed over there today to see her. The 4 boys played on the slip and slide and I hogged Kendall. Just love her, she looks so much like Mason its crazy!!! Lindsay came too so after I hogged Kendall I got to hog Maddie, who is so big now compared to Kendall. I was just in heaven... I love that everyones having babies and I get my baby fix without having to have my own hahah SUCKERS!!! Love these little girls! Best part is i dont have to deal with the drama in fourteen years.. I get to laugh at their moms instead!! HAHAHa

Little Kendall...
And Maddie!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

They grow up so fast! I bet they are only a couple months apart and it makes a HUGE difference. You have to put up a picture of the boys new room. I want to see the bunkbeds with the new bedding on it. Did you get the indigo? I am so jealous!