Thursday, July 17, 2008

Visit With Gammy!

On Thursday, after Jack was done with swim lessons we headed over to my uncle Rick's to see Gammy. She was house sitting while they were on vacation. She wasnt able to make the boys bday party so she still had packages for them. So we went over there and she was welcomed with huge hugs from her boys and then they went inside and played with all the cars she got out for them. Then played outside with my cousin Drew and ran away from Millie the dog LOL... Gammy made some pizza and salad and we had a nice lunch outside on the back patio in the shade. After lunch she brought out ice cream for the boys. They were in heaven. Then she spoiled them some more with some yummy popsicles.... I thought for sure they would be on a crazy sugr high later but suprisingly they slept well for me!! Right before we were about to leave my cusins girlfriend Sable got there with ANOTHER package for Wy. She had picked up a new little Giraffe blankie for my grandma to give Wyatt since his got thrown away so many months ago (he barfed all over it when he had the flu and Luke chucked it!) He loved it... as did I! Those blankets are my favorite. And i got to meet Sable who was so cute and sweet. They have been dating forever and I had never met her so that was cool! Anyways, a nice day with Gammy... the boys love seeing her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack and Wyatt add JOY to my days !
It was a great visit...
I enjoy being with the the boys so very much, and love all those big hugs and cute smiles!
Love you, too, my darling granddaughter.