Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Baby!

Happy Birthday to my little bulldog!! He is 2 today!!! I have no baby anymore! He is officially not a baby :( However I have felt like he hasnt been a baby for months now. He is just way to grown up for me. I dont remember Jack being this way at 2. Obviously having the best big brother ever to teach him everything he knows definetely helps. What can I say about Wyatt... he is probably the funniest kid Ive ever known. He has the funniest personality. He loves to be a goofball and make you laugh. He will do anything just to get a smile. He is a HUGE show off, especially in front of little girls (he will be a ladies man for sure, Im in SOOO much trouble!) He will try anything, he has no fear. Jumps off everything, climbs everything, rides everything. However hates fireworks (figured that out last night), masks and pirate shows haha. He loves his Mama... I did get my Mamas boy. He hates watching me hold other babies, however has gotten much better about it since he has realized I give them all back and no one is taking his place as my baby. He is so gentle with them too.. pets their head and says real quietly "hi didi (baby)". Hes is MR. Polite now. Everything i do for him I get a "Tanks Mommy" and "peese" when he asks for something. He even says "Ove oo too mommy", I melt when I hear that one. Its so stinkin cute. He is such a good boy, however he knows how to push buttons like no other. And he will... he loves to get a reaction out of you and laughs when he finally gets one. He is stubborn as a bull (like his mom and dad). And give him another 6 months and he will be beating the crap outta his brother, jack has no idea whats about to hit him! He is daddys little buddy and I think wrestling with his dad is his favorite past time. Even if Luke isnt wrestling, Wyatt is instigating like no other and cracking up while Luke is asking him over and over to stop lol. It so funny. He knows how to irritate you. While were in the car he will say "Mom!" "what wyatt?" and he will say a little something. 2 seconds later "mom!" this will go on for an entire car ride and if I ignore him he will continue with "mom! mom! mom!" til I answer. Ugggggghhhh! So annoying! He LOVEs his big brother and anything Jacksons says or does Wyatt will follow. Just idolizes him. They are so cute together, Im glad Luke pushed me to have them two years apart cuz I dont think there could be any better duo of brothers! My favorite is when Jack says "Give me a hug you little furball!" and they bust out the biggest hugs ever. Love them! He is in to anything "ruter" is into... Ninja turtles, transformers, power rangers, skateboards, motorcycles, football. He will probably be a jock. LOL He loves doggies and bugs. He loves walking into my room every morning with a hat on saying "Hi mom!" Best thing ever to wake up to! What can I say, I love my little bulldog. How can you not love this blond haired boy with the biggest gap toothed, underbite smile and the biggest brown eyes ever! Hes my lover boy. I cant believe its been two years since Luke and I drug ourselves to the hospital at 5am the day after 4th of July (Luke was not happy about this!) and four hours later had yet another beautiful baby boy... 7lbs 1oz of perfect baby. We are so lucky to have this little guy to keep us smiling... and couldnt possibly ask for a better baby! Thats our little bulldog for you... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT! WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY TODAY LITTLE MAN!!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

happy birthday little man!

808-203-7177 call me

also, next monday night wild rivers car load deal? yes? ok good.

Unknown said...

You're right you couldn't ask for a better little bulldog. He's wonderful and never ceases to make me smile. Thank you...

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the world through Wyatt's eyes... he always makes me laugh! Happy Birthday my little man!