Monday, July 28, 2008

Last New Baby For Awhile!

Ok... last one for a little while! This morning at 947am Jon and Jill Eide welcome baby Sophia! Jon is Lukes boss, and also now really close friend. They live down the street from us in Ladera too so we get to see them alll the time. They have become some really great friends in the last year or so. And Im really glad because hopefully they call me FIRST to babysit! I seriously wanted to take this little one home with me. Putting my kids aside (because I am their mom and Im biased) little Sophia has to be THE cutest baby I have ever seen. Nothing, not one single flaw about this child. She was absolutely GORGEOUS and perfect! And soooo tiny! She weighed in at 6lbs 3oz and just 17 1/2 inches long..... We went and saw them tonight after dinner and they are all doing so well, the perfect little princess doesnt make a peep. The boys kept wanting to touch her and rub her blankie, til Jills mom distracted them with candy :) She is just so stinkin cute... I already told Jon to plan a night to go out so I can have her! I cant wait... I soooo want to steal her!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY SOPHIA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly Amy, your friends all have the most beautiful babies !
Sophia looks like an absolute TREASURE....and less than a day old at the time? Amazing!
Jack is just beaming (as usual) beside her.
Are you SURE you don't need a little girl? SMILE !

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!!! Love Gammy's comment about maybe needing a little girl! Sophia is gorgeous - please tell them congratulations from me! How sweet she is!!!