Monday, July 14, 2008

FULL DAY!!


Sunday morning we got up and got ready and headed to my friend Erins little ones 1st birthday! It is crazy my little Bailey is already one. I remember standing outside the door waiting to hear that little ones cry then finally after being at the hospital since 11am, we watched her being wheeled into a c-section then finally got to hold my little chub at 2am!! So worth every minute I lost of sleep! We went to the park for sandwiches, presents, sno cones and sand. Bailey was so funny with her cake and couldnt even stay awake for presents. We did manage to get a picture of her with one of her presents on her face though while she slept in her stroller. LOL She is so cute... Happy Birthday Bailey bear!! I love you!!!
After bday party madness I headed to Coto for a bridal shower. To battle some more heat! Nicola and greg are getting married August 23rd, cant wait, and her mother-in-laws to be put on an awesome shower for her. It was a tea party theme so we all had to wear hats. Made it really fun! They made little finger sandwiches and great salads and appetizers and they had to have been two of the greatest hostesses EVER!! It was all beautiful and Nicola made out like a bandit with all her cool gifts. (Wish I would have brought my camera!) Im really excited for them and REALLy excited for their actual wedding day!! YAYYY!!I finally got home about 530pm from the crazy hot day.... Luke and I took the boys to dinner and went to the pool.. it was so nice. Especially after the busy day!

No comments: