Friday, July 25, 2008

Circus!!

Yesterday I took the boys to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus... same circus I went to when i was little! My friend Shannon works for the Anameim Ducks so when stuff like this rolls around at the arena she gets me free tickets in one of the suites... its awesome. We went last year, Luke and I took Jack and Mason and left Wyatt with Dustin and Ambra. Well this year I wanted Wy to go, but it was smack in the middle of the day so Luke couldnt go with us. I called Ambra and invited her and Mase to go with us. So we took the boys (and Brandon cuz I watched him all week!). Wyatt was SCARED TO DEATH!!! He wouldnt leave my lap until the last thirty minutes of the show... which made it a nightmare for the first two hours because I had to hold 11 month old Brandon too. Thank goodness for Ambra. I would have died by myself. The kids had hot dogs, piled on the sugar with some cotton candy that came with sweet clown hats HA! My personal favorite everytime is the elephants. And these ones must have just eaten because they were all poopin fools. Shannon came and watched with us for a little bit so the three of us girls were DYING laughing watching the guys try to catch all the dung in shovels before it hit the floor. Then they all scurry around picking it up before it either gets everywhere or one of these massive creatures tramples over them. Holy cow it was hilarious. And the elephants kept going, it was like a chain reaction. We were crying we were laughing so hard. There was one cute little baby guy who everytime he got in line to run he would kick a back foot in the air the whole time he walked. It was soooo cute! I wanted to go play with him. LOL Anyways, the circus was fun, even though I wanted to pull my hair out. I came home and told Luke I wanted to get drunk. I was sooo DONE with kids that day. Thanks Shannon for the fun time... the boys love their Auntie Shannon!!
Shannon and cotton candy mouth Wy
How cute are these two??? Intermission i finally got Wy to eat his dog... Little cheeseballs... Best hats Here is a glimpse into dung-catching..... it really should be an event... Hilarious!They are so cute....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the dung catching shot, i am laughing so hard!

and how cool that you get to go for free? nice!