Thursday, July 31, 2008

Moley-Moley-MOLEY!!

So I just noticed on Jackson's chest, right around his collar bone, he has a little mole. LOL Its so cute and tiny. He will probably kill me later for posting this but I had to share my childs cuteness. I am on a hunt for more little "beauty" marks now on my children. Haha... Wyatt has his birthmark on his belly, its little and light so its pretty cute. And he has a freckle on the bottom of his foot, which is bizarre but I love it. Stay tuned for more bodily finds... hahahah I am SOO evil!

In other news, not much has been going on you havent already heard about. Jack and Wyatt have been banned from watching Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles and Transformers due to lack of control. For one, they were obsessed. Like an unhealthy, all we wanna watch, play with and talk about, mom cant stand it anymore, obsessed. Two, they were fighting way too much. At first it was cute. Then it was out of control and I was so tired of watching, listening to and hearing about the aftermath of fighting that I finally drew the line. I warned both of them one morning a few weeks ago that if it happened again they would get a warning. The next time, all of their power ranger watching rights would be banned FOREVER! And Ninja Turtles and Transformers would be put on hiatus. Let me just tell you it scared the crap outta Jack. However two days later, I pulled the plug. It was a HUGE relief on my part cuz I have never been so sick of shows and movies in my life. And there is NOTHING worst than Power Rangers, NOTHING!!! Needless to say, the fighting in this house has lessened, BIG TIME! I dont mind them wrestling, they are boys, thats what they do... but the Ninja style fighting is not allowed ever again.... we'll see how that goes!

No comments: