Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Molly Is Here!

This is only the beginning of the huge baby boom that is about to take over this blog in the next several months... you guys thought last year ws bad. JUST WAIT! This year is outta control!! And the first to come was Miss Molly Wurth. One of my best friends from high school, Leah, and her husband Paul welcomed baby girl #2 yesterday!! Molly weighed in at 7lbs 9oz and 21 inches! She is happy and healthy and has a head of dark curly hair (like mama)!! Everyones doing great including proud big sister Grace! I so wish they weren't all the way in Nebraska so I could meet her NOW!! Ill post pictures as soon as she sends me some!! Congrats Paul, Leah and Grace, we love you guys and cant wait to meet Molly! (thats me and Leah at her wedding- had to put some picture in there just to make it fun! LOL) Ok im updating... here is alittle one of molly!! Looks just like big sister, and DAD!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD MOLLY!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

leah has 2 girls? awesome! congrats to them. i am so out of it when it comes to keeping up with people from high school, so thanks for keeping me posted (post, ha, get it? blog humor. i am lame.)